Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by kentsmith9
I am working on the 48 continental, AK, HI, and DC. Since we don't have pages for the territories I am not working on those for now.

I created up to DC so far. We only need the all caps version since the lower case combinations will automatically use the caps entries correctly.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
PesachZ wrote:You might consider adding ROTW as a redirect to this as well.
Done.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
PesachZ wrote:Slightly related I was trying to point a new editor in the right direction today to restrict dead-end U-turns and typing Dead end in the search brought me to the JSG. Considering this is information on restricting the turn in the junction node at the end of a dead-end segment, I suggest a link to that section be placed in the JSG, or copied / moved there as appropriate.
Done.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
All entries completed for all the states. I also moved all pages related to the same state as subpages under the primary page for a state (which was typically the resources page).
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
PesachZ wrote:I could not find any info on WME Chat, I'm not sure if it even exists in the wiki or still needs to be created.
Looks to be true. I started a new thread on that topic if anyone would like to contribute.

[EDIT: The thread above has since been merged with another older thread now holding the conversation.]
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
PesachZ wrote:Searching for [unlock request] leads to page with no instructions on how to request an unlock it should be fixed.
Agreed, the link was going to a spot further out on the limb than required and the reference on that page was not very focused. I fixed both to lead directly to the section you proposed.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
PesachZ wrote:As it turns out there already was a dormant thread on the topic. The thread Kentsmith9 started has been merged with the old thread
Thanks. I just now edited the original post to show the new thread link.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message