Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Improve Wiki Searches - List what you could not find

Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:01 am

Was asked to find "frebola" on the wiki. Not seeing it

Re: Improve Wiki Searches - List what you could not find

Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:04 am

https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Frebola

Re: Improve Wiki Searches - List what you could not find

Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:15 am

bummerdude69 wrote:Was asked to find "frebola" on the wiki. Not seeing it

You're looking wrong, it's not "on the wiki", the wiki is permanently infected with it.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2

Re: Improve Wiki Searches - List what you could not find

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:20 am

That emoji looks Frebola-ish. You're infected, PZ.

Re: Improve Wiki Searches - List what you could not find

Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:53 am

tts and text to speech

Re: Improve Wiki Searches - List what you could not find

Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:15 am

bummerdude69 wrote:tts and text to speech


TTS brings you to the Glossary
https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/TTS#TTS

Which is located here. However, Text to Speech does not show up a proper search result.

Re: Improve Wiki Searches - List what you could not find

Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:19 am

@ Fredo
Feel free to add a [[Text to speech]] page to redirect the glossary entry. :)

If you need help let me know

Sent using Tapatalk for Android

Re: Improve Wiki Searches - List what you could not find

Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:28 am

PesachZ wrote:@ Fredo
Feel free to add a [[Text to speech]] page to redirect the glossary entry. :)

If you need help let me know

Sent using Tapatalk for Android


Done. I was going to but wanted to ask first, then I forgot all together. LOL

Re: Improve Wiki Searches - List what you could not find

Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:12 am

Fredo-p wrote:
PesachZ wrote:@ Fredo
Feel free to add a [[Text to speech]] page to redirect the glossary entry. :)

If you need help let me know

Sent using Tapatalk for Android


Done. I was going to but wanted to ask first, then I forgot all together. LOL

I think we can also add a link from the TTS entry to Abbreviations, since most people looking for tts will be looking for information on how it behaves.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android

Re: Improve Wiki Searches - List what you could not find

Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:04 am

Looking for Port of Entry (border patrol/ inspection station) and if/ how to map them.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... st=4839675
Post a reply