Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Editable area expiration

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
I noticed that the wiki does not explicitly state that editable area expires 90 days after you have driven through an area. This should be included in here and here I think. Or is this info somewhere else in the wiki I can't seem to find?
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:701618

Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
JerryPavel017 wrote:This can be found in your first link; in "Combination of multiple restrictions" section
Yes, it is, but it is not easily found. SI think it should be more explici and just listed in the middle of long numbered list. It gets lost there.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by JerryPavel017
This can be found in your first link; in "Combination of multiple restrictions" section
JerryPavel017
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I think I have resolved the problem.

1. I created a bold section with Drive expiration.

2. I also created a redirect to that same spot with that same name. What other names for this entry are required for people to find when searching?

3. I moved the "90 days" to {{:Editable area/DriveExpiration}} page so it can be used on multiple pages and if it changes we only need to change it in one place. You can find other Guideline Properties under this category link as we add them in the future.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message