Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

[New Template] Navbox

Post by kentsmith9
I have started the process to get the Wikipedia Navbox working for us. I ported the non-Lua version, but ran into problems. I was able to add the missing MediaWiki:Common.css and needed JS file, but for the life of me I cannot get the hlist function to work so that the list is horizontal as it is in Wikipedia. Not sure what I might have missed in the transfer of all the content. If anyone else has a clue please let me know what I might have missed. I am current pouring through http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template_talk:Navbox to see if I can find the answer.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:7009939

Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Whew! I spent the vast majority of the weekend getting the Navbox template working. I even had to enlist the help of the Wikimedia editors to get this one fixed and I finally have it resolved enough for us to use it.

The first use is {{USA Navbox}} discussed in this new separate thread.

If you have questions about the general Navbox template, post them here. If you have questions about the new USA Navbox, post them in the other thread noted above.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message