Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

[New Navbox Template] USA Navbox

Post by kentsmith9
I have created the {{USA Navbox}} template as discussed in a separate thread. It is based on the new {{Navbox}} template discussed in this other thread.

This template is designed to go at the bottom of a USA state page (just above any category link). It defaults to a collapsed box and can easily be expanded with the "show" link. As suggested in another thread, the current list is by region defined in the forums. Each state for a region is displayed alphabetically for that region. I am not sure this particular sort order is helpful to people trying to find a state if they are not really familiar with where the state is in the country (this is true for many people I have spoken to in the past.)

Red links indicate there is no current page or resource for that state. We may want to create a page at least with the new template once complete and a note at the top that it is waiting for editors in the state to take it over.

The regions are currently hyperlinking to subpages of USA with those region names. If we don't think that page is helpful, we can either drop the hyperlink, or hyperlink to the forum for that region.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:7009939

Send a message