Need Unlock, Jhang, Pakistan

Post by WakkyB1
Hi, I live in a relatively small town/rural area. I constantly move through the areas as well. There is a huge chunk of the map missing from waze. My entire village and its surrounding areas, for example, do not appear on the map. I wanted to add roads but the connection nodes are locked for me. Please help.
WakkyB1

POSTER_ID:17977136

Send a message

Post by Marcin_S
Hey,

Nice to meet you in Waze. I have sent yo the invitation to Slack - that is the communicator which is used on daily basis by local (Pakistan) Wazers and supporters like me.
Each of us are playing with Waze as volunteers and we appreciate your help in your area. And We will assist you in your first steps (also later).

Some of the streets are locked to the higher levels of editors to defend them. The level can be always changed for you (and after your edits changed back) to help you in editing.
One of the most think to work together is how to create permalink - you have to click on a segment (or segments with ctrl key pressed), than alt p and paste the link for example in Slack. Someone will change the lock level for you.
Important to remember - you have to be zoomed in in WME (Waze Map Editor) zoom level 4 and higher.

The editing is also not allowed out of your area of driving - in WME you can see switch on the layer with editable for you areas - you can find menu on top right corner of WME. I can help you to expand this area.

I am sorry for late answer.

Best,
Marcin
Marcin_S
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message