Mapping Karachi

Post by
Greetings fellow Wazers

I have recently starting using Wazer and updating Karachi maps in the online editor. I would like to pool efforts from Karachi based wazers in updating maps for Karachi city. Kindly use this post to host discussions related to mapping Karachi.

Regards/Mazhar

POSTER_ID:10517296

Send a message

Post by ab212
Hello Mazhar

you're welcome, I noticed that you started to map the city of Karachi and you're very good at drawing the streets. Congratulations, by the end of year we can together to map the entire capital; kindly help me to correct the name of the streets and draw the landmark of the most popular sites.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Rocco
ab212
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
روكو موريا

Post by ab212
Hi Mazhar,

I am Italian and I know very well your country, I am a soldier, a Navy Officer, I have been for 5 years in the NATO mission in Pakistan and Afghanistan, so I know very well the cities of Karachi, Faisalabad, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Quetta and Peshawar. For this reason I started to map this wonderful country.
I see that you are very good at drawing the streets, you learn quickly, as I wrote earlier kindly help me to write the exact name of the streets particularly the main streets.
For any information are always at your disposal.
Rocco
ab212
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
روكو موريا

Post by ab212
Hi Mazhar

I'm glad that you write to me, please do not hesitate to do so whenever you have doubts of any kind.

Do not be hasty, there is still much to do in your city, it will take months before it has been mapped completely and perfectly.

You must know that every 15-30 days is updating the maps on our waze navigator, so you can see for yourself the use and reliability of this new navigator, because unlike many others on the market is free and is built by us users, if we all work with precision in mapping the territory, the more accurate the reliability of our navigation.

Rocco
ab212
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
روكو موريا

Post by ab212
Hello Mazhar

I fixed the road section with the name you choose. Congratulations, very good, I noticed know how to use the permalink to indicate the affected area.

Rocco
ab212
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
روكو موريا

Post by ab212
Good morning Mazhar

I unlocked the stretch of road, ok

good job

Rocco
ab212
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
روكو موريا

Post by ab212
Hi Mazhar

I saw that you are editing many roads, I kindly ask you to show me a permalink roads that are traveled more frequently by the citizens of the capital, because this way can we ensure them a better service to use waze.
I'm sure you will do your best.

Regards...Rocco
ab212
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
روكو موريا

Post by ab212
You're right, I meant the chief town of the province of Sindh Karachi.

We saw that west area of the city there is still much to be mapped.

With a lot of patience we can map it all.

Regards ... Rocco
ab212
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
روكو موريا

Post by ab212
Hi Mazhar

Good work, I saw that you have become an expert in large and complex intersections, very good, always continues in this way and you will become Country Manager in very short time.

Regards...Rocco
ab212
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
روكو موريا

Post by ab212
Hi Mazhar

Thank you, is good, very useful to give the name to the streets of all the cities of Pakistan.

Thanks again for your cooperation

Regards...Rocco
ab212
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
روكو موريا

Post by ab212
Hi Mazhar

Ok, I corrected as I have shown you, but the correct name is M-9 N5 Link Road not M5-N5 Link Road.

Regards

Rocco
ab212
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
روكو موريا