Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... /bf/Br.png Forum para questões especificas dos mapas e do aplicativo no Brasil.
Post by camposenascimento
KKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...ih André onde você achou essa música moço??? KKkkkk...ela me lembrou um epísódio: para entender o contexto segue outro link do vídeo completo:
Kkkkkkkkk
camposenascimento
Send a message

Post by hebermc
What's the funniest Waze story that happened to you?

I Couldn't find the way to my destination using Waze. Only later did I find out that the segment still wasn't connected.
Fui a Natal(RN) em maio de 2013 e tive esse mesmo problema, tinha muitos segmentos e nenhuma conexão. O mais incrivel é que eu ia para um que o waze achava o endereço, mas não roteava. O outro programa de GPS que eu tinha mandou pra um lugar totalmente errado.
hebermc
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by pignolato
O post sobre os Elfos está bloqueado...
pignolato
Send a message

Post by pignolato
Quote of the week
A possible champ?
This is more like a quote of the year... Our Mushon Zer Aviv made a small error in a post to the champs: instead of "ferry road", he wrote "fairy road". The users, of course, didn't fail to notice and comment - and then came Mushon's response.
Don't miss this one - the revelation of the new Waze initiative for elves, fairies and trolls!
O link para o post "Waze initiative for elves" descrito no boletim está restrito...
Information
You are not authorised to read this forum.
pignolato
Send a message