These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by MoodZy
It might be possible you "lost" your username if you had a very old version where logging in was not required and you had something as a nickname (that was not unique). This would mean someone other was first at selecting the username.

If not, try reinstalling the app, and when starting it for the first time be sure to select : "Already a Wazer". Use your (lost) username and your password and hop, here you are. :-)
MoodZy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Churchill

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/Waze_signature_AM_only.png

Post by neomatrix777
I have a similar issue. I used to be a royalty wazer and after switching my phone something went wrong. Now it finds me on Facebook, but starts me with 0 points! This is super frustrating... Tried to send email to Waze support and to ping them on Twitter - nothing....
Earlier today, not sure how, the app said it found my good account, and when I chose it from the list it started spinning and nothing. Now I can't even get to this screen to take a screenshot and prove it's mine.
neomatrix777
Send a message

Post by neomatrix777
Waze, please, please, please fix this. Same has just happened to me. People should be able to recover their accounts after years of loyalty, contributing to the crowd-sourced platform.
neomatrix777
Send a message

Post by Neryssa_
I'm having issues logging into the wazeapp as it only allows me to login via phone number or Facebook. I only know the login with username and password can someone help me.
Neryssa_
Send a message

Post by Neryssa_
vince1612 wrote:
Neryssa_ wrote:I'm having issues logging into the wazeapp as it only allows me to login via phone number or Facebook. I only know the login with username and password can someone help me.
See the images here (or just scroll up) to see how to login with your username.
Actually I don't have that feature on my android app. All it shows is the phone number or Facebook. And there is no way to scroll down I that screen.
Neryssa_
Send a message

Post by NicholasMarion
Had to reinstall app to fix an issue with the server, Now I don't have my points.

I originally had linked my phone number; now its not showing.
NicholasMarion
Send a message

Post by nico1722Lol
Hello, I have a problem with my waze account.
First time my account is working on my old phone and on the website, but not on my new phone.
In second time my oldphone disconnect my waze account but still does not work on my new phone.
Always work on the website.

Thank you for your help.
nico1722Lol
Send a message

Post by nico1722Lol
My app is in french, approximate translation :)

account & connexion --> coonect to your account --> you have an account, connect you --> accept --> coonexion with login --> login and password --> connect --> error message "Connexion impossible : informations de connexion erronées.

And I cry...
nico1722Lol
Send a message

Post by nico1722Lol
Screen of the website.
I try nico1781 and [e-mail removed (this is a public forum, don't share personal info)] it's look similaire.
nico1722Lol
Send a message

Post by nico1722Lol
Ok thank for your help
nico1722Lol
Send a message