Official Feedback Thread: iOS v4.32

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Official Feedback Thread: iOS v4.32

Postby gr4v1ty » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:13 am

warshooter wrote:
JLB4 wrote:When navigating, the current location arrow lags 3-4 seconds behind the real position of my vehicle. So, for example, as I approach my turn, the arrow is far enough back that I don't think I've reached my street yet. Not a problem on the highway, where the exits are spaced far apart, but in neighborhoods and commercial districts, it makes it very hard to find the right driveway, cross street, or lot entrance.

I validated that neither Google Maps nor Apple Maps suffer from this issue, so it's not a GPS subsystem problem.

iOS 11.1 on iPhone X.
same issue here. Started to miss a lot of turns. iPhone 6s iOS iOS 11.1.1

Same here : iPhone 8 Plus, it's annoying

EDIT : Fix is on it way

Thank you all for reporting the problem!
Staff is aware of the issue, we're waiting on an update from them about it and will try to keep you posted
gr4v1ty

Official Feedback Thread: iOS v4.32

Postby GeekDriverPeaceful » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Release Notes:
What's New in Version iOS 4.32
Fixed some bugs so you can avoid traffic and get to your destination faster with Waze.

Previous: Official Feedback Thread: iOS v4.31
Geeky Wazer

iOS - iPhone X | Waze Latest | NJ | NY | URs

ImageImageImage
GeekDriverPeaceful
Beta tester
Beta tester

Waze app will not stay open

Postby Fanchuh » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:45 am

11/8/17: After running app update tonight, app only opens briefly and then closes. iphone 6 iOS 10. have deleted and reloaded the app without success-- still won't remain open. any suggestions appreciated.. have used this daily for 2+ years,
Fanchuh

Postby Ebanksd » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:44 am

WazinBruce wrote:I can't seem to get planned drives notifications to work. I have checked the settings on Waze and also notifications settings but I never get notified when it is time to leave. Can anyone confirm if it is working as expected and then perhaps we can try to figure out what's wrong with my settings. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Settings - Privacy - Location - Waze - Always
Ebanksd

Postby DrSirius » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:24 am

I am having the same issue where the screen is not showing me correctly where my vehicle is. It seems to be lagging behind and is practically unusable at the moment.
DrSirius

Postby DavidChriquiMeow » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:17 pm

iPhone X and iOS 11.1+ : inaccurate position displayed (some sort of a big delay).
Waze is unusable, had to get back to gMaps that doesn't support (yet) new iPhone screensize, unfortunately.
DavidChriquiMeow

Postby daschk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:20 pm

marsoso8 wrote:version 4.31 and version 4.32
There is a screen bug with alerts

iPhone 5S
Waze 4.32
iOS 11.1

Same on iPhone 7 iOS 11.1. Just updated to 11.1.1. Will update if fixed.
daschk

Postby darkneoss » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:36 pm

One or two versions back, when using voice commands the music does not stop, which causes the application does not detect the command. I've only tried it with Google Music
Image Image
darkneoss

Postby Chuckers611 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:37 pm

I have an iPhone 8+ and I use Waze in landscape mode. Small issue, when someone beeps me, their icon appears behind the yellow alert icon on screen. Making it impossible to see who beeped and return the beep.

Also, I drive a Hyundai Elantra and if I have the phone connected via Wi-Fi while using waze, I get no alerts through the radio. The sound blanks out while the alert plays, but the alert doesn't come through. I don't know if this is a Waze issue, and iPhone issue, or an Elantra issue. If the phone is connected via the usb connection, this is not a problem.

Thanks,
Chuck
Chuckers611

Postby chewwwy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:13 pm

When the orientation of the phone is Landscape or Horizontal - the arrow is not centered on the screen. Instead it's on the (now) right side of the screen.

Previously, when the phone was inverted, the screen would rotate properly. It just stays upside down now.

iPhone X, iOS 11.1.1 (15B150), Waze iOS 4.32
chewwwy

PreviousNext

Return to Waze App