These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by upstageme
+ support for iPhoneX
upstageme
Send a message

Post by usascottwright67
The delay is also on my Android LG tablet. It is about 3 seconds to slow.

Also, it would be nice to give more advanced notice of the turn coming up. With the 3 second delay on Waze, it doesn't announce now until 10 feet before the intersection. I have missed my turn more than once.

Also now with the new ok waze option is so bugging me. 50% of the time it does not work.

Is 123 Main Street, Kenosha, WI correct? I respond yes and the screen just sits there and not go into navigation mode. I would like to see an option to turn that off so I can go back to the google microphone.
usascottwright67
Send a message

Post by VickFacts
I do Lyft and Uber on the weekends and it got really dangerous using Waze. The delay is really bad. I missed so many turns that one passenger thought i was drunk and reported me. I had to tell lyft that waze navigation is causing me to miss turns and hesitate on turns. What version did you have to go back to? V4.31, 4.31.0 or 4.30
VickFacts
Send a message

Post by vince1612
About the lag/delay issue causing people to miss turns

Thank you all for reporting the problem!
Staff is aware of the issue, we're waiting on an update from them about it and will try to keep you posted
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png

Post by vince1612
(Repeated post due to page break)
About the lag/delay issue causing people to miss turns

Thank you all for reporting the problem!
Staff is aware of the issue, we're waiting on an update from them about it and will try to keep you posted
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png

Post by vincentSunny
WazinBruce wrote:I can't seem to get planned drives notifications to work. I have checked the settings on Waze and also notifications settings but I never get notified when it is time to leave. Can anyone confirm if it is working as expected and then perhaps we can try to figure out what's wrong with my settings. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The planned drive notification has been broken since 4.25. I sent a support ticket and those guys keep asking me screenshot, reset, restart, reinstall app but nothing works. I don’t know what they are thinking.
vincentSunny
Send a message

Post by VinzR87
I don't get anymore suggestions for "work" and "home" destination. Why?
VinzR87
Send a message

Post by VinzR87
I was used to get every morning suggestion for "work" as destination, and for "home" the other way around in the evening.
With the last version I don't get them anymore.

I'm on iOS on the last 4.32 version: anyone else has the same issue?
VinzR87
Send a message

Post by VinzR87
WazinBruce wrote:I can't seem to get planned drives notifications to work. I have checked the settings on Waze and also notifications settings but I never get notified when it is time to leave. Can anyone confirm if it is working as expected and then perhaps we can try to figure out what's wrong with my settings. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
exactly same issue here
VinzR87
Send a message

Post by VinzR87
anyone's looking into the work-home destinations suggestion issue? it was hugely useful for me :(
VinzR87
Send a message