How to set/edit/sort/delete favorites/home/work locations

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: How to set/edit/sort/delete favorites/home/work location

Postby vince1612 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:00 pm

Awesome, thanks for the feedback and glad it's all sorted :)
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: Editing and deleting favourites

Postby whofan » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:57 pm

This answer does not work in Android any longer. No info icon, swiping right does nothing when in favorites or when swiping on home or work. A glitch needs to be fixed. [quote][/quote]
whofan

Favorites Section

Postby willwhite3 » Wed May 18, 2016 1:09 pm

It would be great to have the option of putting our saved locations in 'Favorites' Section in alphabetical order.
willwhite3

Cant add New work address

Postby Zanziee » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:04 am

Hello There,
I want to add a new work address, but somehow it wont save.

I tryed to logout and login, deleted cache and settings (waze app), even reinstalled the app, but nothing helps. Is There any solution for this problem?

Android 10
Oneplus 3
Zanziee

Postby Zanziee » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:12 pm

I did that several times, but it just won't save the address. I deleted the old one already.
Zanziee

Postby Zanziee » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:00 pm

vince1612 wrote:I remember vaguely that when people had trouble changing one of the home or work favorites, deleting both and re-adding both, instead of just the one that doesn't work, sometimes helped to troubleshoot the issue.

I just tryed, but now I lost both my work and home address.. Somehow they show up in my favorites and not at the home and work space...
Zanziee

Postby Zanziee » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:11 pm

vince1612 wrote:I've never heard of that happening, can you perhaps go over the steps on exactly how you're trying to edit them? While them not saving properly is heard of, that they would be saved as "standard" favorites instead is something brand new.

Did you try to delete them both, completely close the app and restart it, then add again?

I think I found the problem. I was taking screenshots, but the language that I use is Dutch. So I changed the language to English (much easyer to understand for you all) and did the same steps I did before and now it adds the home and work address. So I changed the language back to Dutch, the home and work address is
set perfect.

So to test I deleted the home and work address again (with Dutch language) and I had the same problem again. So the language setting gives this problem somehow. When I set the language to English again I can edit it again.
Zanziee

My Waze Shortcut

Postby zGearJammer1 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:11 pm

I spent a few minutes going through the settings icon trying to find a way to change my home favorite. Didn't know there was a shortcut to My Waze by tapping my icon. There is a shortcut to settings in the My Waze, why is there not a shortcut to My Waze in the settings tab? Would save a few new users some time trying to find it.
zGearJammer1

Previous

Return to Waze App