These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by SkiDooGuy
vector8724 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:34 pm Hi,

I have been blocked from adding reports and can’t see any reason why this has happened?

Anyone able to assist? 

thanks

macacan wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:34 am I usually drive around 800 miles per week and I report an issue, every time i see a genuine issue. Recently i keep getting a message saying I am posting too many report's, but I am literally reporting ,vehicles stopped, accidents, objects on the road, police presence, why can I no longer report these genuine incidents, especially as I am driving up and down the UK motorways everyday?
what is the point, if I try to alert everyone to an accident ahead, or flooding, and they don't get the warning? How do I stop/override these warnings?
Regards

The volunteer community is not able to look at these kind of blocks on user accounts. Please contact Waze Support and inform them. 

These blocks are generally automatically applied by an algorithm looking for point farming, it sometimes does get valid users that have high usage unfortunately.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor

https://i.ibb.co/ZNbYyt5/RIPIain.png

Post by Skyscraper100
I cannot access Waze map editor. and I cannot longer get on. I’ve been trying on several computers and it still won’t work. Also I didn’t receive an email when I can’t get on Waze map editor. This Has to be a bug/glitch
Skyscraper100
Send a message

Post by Skyscraper100
vince1612 wrote:
Skyscraper100 wrote:I cannot access Waze map editor. and I cannot longer get on. I’ve been trying on several computers and it still won’t work. Also I didn’t receive an email when I can’t get on Waze map editor. This Has to be a bug/glitch
It seems that the bug/glitch is that you got messages in your forum private messages inbox that you apparently opened (read) but never replied to sometime before May 10 2019. I'd start there if you want to resolve the situation with your access to the editor.
Skyscraper100
Send a message

Post by Skyscraper100VDorisAnderson100
For the past 2 Days I keep getting flagged for no reason and I can't report, Comment , Earn points , or Waze map editor This is a Bug/Glitch
Skyscraper100VDorisAnderson100
Send a message

Post by TaraRichardsLol
I received an email this morning stating I had been removed from the scoreboard and blocked from editing due to 'excessive drives.' I do drive a lot on a regular basis and have made 3 very long trips in the last two months. I'm assuming that's the basis of this action. However, the email also references fake drives, etc. as the reason for the action and says if I disagree, I can contact Waze, except I can't find any direct way to contact Waze. Everything brings me to these forums. I don't really care about the points or even the editing. I do care about the accusation that I am faking drives, which simply isn't true. How do I get this corrected and undo the consequences?
TaraRichardsLol
Send a message

Post by TaraRichardsLol
Yes, it sent me to this support page, but there is no actual place to contact support. I can read information about the situation, but any attempt to contact takes me to the forum page, not to actual customer support.
TaraRichardsLol
Send a message

Post by thesnowmaster
I'm on 81 rn in PA and have been reporting real police incidents. Suddenly, when reporting one, it said I was blocked for reporting too many. Can somebody tell me why am I blocked?
thesnowmaster
Send a message

Post by tlyf
Hi,

I also have a problem with editing - I get the next message:
"You've been flagged by Wazers and cannot edit places".

I think I wrongfully flagged. How can I fix this problem please?
tlyf
Send a message

Post by toofastforyou4
Hi there. I get a message saying "you've been flagged". I used to post a lot of pictures of places...anything wrong with that ? It says contact support from was,s. Any ideas ? Tks guys
toofastforyou4
Send a message

Post by toofastforyou4
vince1612 wrote:
toofastforyou4 wrote:Hi there. I get a message saying "you've been flagged". I used to post a lot of pictures of places...anything wrong with that ? It says contact support from was,s. Any ideas ? Tks guys
There is nothing the community can do as you were not blocked by anyone from the community, you were flagged by an automated system within Waze.

You can read about what this means here:
https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6271016?hl=en
Thank you very much for your answer.
Funny enough...I must have gotten a mega extra ban...because in the link you sent, there are 24 hours , 7 days and 30 days bans.
And this have been for more than 90 days ( and is only when I realized, but i'm sure is more than 90) .

Can not be a bug?
toofastforyou4
Send a message