These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

my account is lost?

Post by robomuffin
Hello. I am a semi-new user. I fired this up on Friday after a long trip. It worked great and I added a lot of notices. I went to create and confirm my account and things went well. I went to set a password on it and it logged me out. I try to log back in and I get a message with some Unicorns on the screen saying that my account was lost in space and I need to create a new one??

I even tried the password reset with my cell phone, I get no txt messages to my phone (not blocked).

Anyone have advise how I can log back into my account or am I SOL and should create a new one?

Thanks.
robomuffin

POSTER_ID:16962239

Send a message

Post by a44bolek
robomuffin wrote:Hello. I am a semi-new user. I fired this up on Friday after a long trip. It worked great and I added a lot of notices. I went to create and confirm my account and things went well. I went to set a password on it and it logged me out. I try to log back in and I get a message with some Unicorns on the screen saying that my account was lost in space and I need to create a new one??

I even tried the password reset with my cell phone, I get no txt messages to my phone (not blocked).

Anyone have advise how I can log back into my account or am I SOL and should create a new one?

Thanks.
Search this forum with "username". Results will be entertaining.
a44bolek
Send a message
Nexus 5 Android L
Galaxy Tab 7.7 Android 4.1.2
Nexus 10 Android 4.4.4

Post by robomuffin
Thanks. I was able to find a section to email support. I was looking for one but was unable to last night hence why I posted here. Hopefully they can fix my account!
robomuffin
Send a message