Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by mtaylor77777
My scoreboard won't load, hasn't since 7/28, tried force stopping app, shut down phone removed battery, unistalled, reinstalled, 45000 points now don't show, went from "sword" to baby upon reinstall, Scoreboard still won't load, can see friends still. Very buggy it seems. If it isn't fixed soon, next step will be a permanent uninstall.
mtaylor77777
Send a message

Post by n8nagel
Just got it this afternoon, and had to pick my girlfriend up from her work.

Waze has FINALLY fixed two HUGE issues with the software - the voice directions now apparently give accurate distance estimates to turns, and when approaching your destination, it actually displays the house number.

This is huge. HUGE. Seriously Waze guys, it's about friggin' time, but you have no idea how appreciated this is. We've been asking for this for literally years, not because we're picky, but because these features are really, really important.

Neither good nor bad - the TTS recordings are apparently new as well. I frequently drive on a "Buckman Road" and now the name of the road is subtly mispronounced differently than it used to be mispronounced :)
n8nagel
Send a message

Post by Nicotunes
WTH? I booted Waze this morning, and it brought up screens as if I had just installed it....Had to agree to terms and conditions, verify my phone number and my screen was reset to 3D mode. Luckily my Home and Work locations were not wiped.

Anyone else see this?
Nicotunes
Send a message

Post by nunya_biznas
Installed on my Droid Bionic and it continually makes me login when I launch the app. Everytime I launch it I get the disclaimer screen then I need to login.

I have tried:
logging in using my username & password
verifying my phone #
force closing the app - deleting data & cache - uninstall then reinstall

Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

It also tells me that it can't download the voice files occaisionally.
nunya_biznas
Send a message

Post by nunya_biznas
nunya_biznas wrote:Installed on my Droid Bionic and it continually makes me login when I launch the app. Everytime I launch it I get the disclaimer screen then I need to login.

I have tried:
logging in using my username & password
verifying my phone #
force closing the app - deleting data & cache - uninstall then reinstall

Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

It also tells me that it can't download the voice files occaisionally.
I think I fixed it. I closed out and used a file manager to delete the Waze folder after I uninstalled Waze. Reinstalled and it only asked me to login the first time I launched it.
nunya_biznas
Send a message

Post by Pabluski
I really like the WAZE app and use it daily. I have a suggestion for a cool feature: please allow the end user to add a button or icon that allows the reporting of a car on the side of the road. I do this often and it would be really useful to do it in one press versus four or more.
Pabluski
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
So far so good for me. No crashing at the moment. [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Not a big issue but there is a delay after you have reached your destination, the client still shows your friend in the shared drive is still connected even though he has shut down the client. If you click on your friends icon it will show that he has arrived.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/18/he3u2ama.jpg

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
james890526 wrote:I'm currently using my LG G2 D802 and it doesn't seem to offer a full TTS feature. Any ideas on how to fix this?
It's not available for Malaysia yet.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
aequitasXI wrote:The Scoreboard stopped working today, seems universal among all Android models.. Please fix! It says:

Oops! Something went wrong... Sorry, there is a problem viewing this page. Please try again later.

The same happens on iOS. Is this a server issue or app issue? Please fix!
I don't face this problem in Malaysia on my Samsung Galaxy S3 running on OS version 4.1.2.

It would be great if you could tell the brand & model of the mobile, OS version and even location you are facing this problem so that the problem can be narrowed down.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message