[SUPPORT] Frequent crashes of Android version 2.3.6.4

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: [SUPPORT] Frequent crashes of Android version 2.3.6.4

Postby rajo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Same experience. And quite often whole phone is rebooting... It seems to me last version (actually last two versions) is not right step forward...
r.
rajo

[SUPPORT] Frequent crashes of Android version 2.3.6.4

Postby Brshk1 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi.

Since the last update, I mean the official market version, crashes happen very often. Today I completely uninstalled the application, deleted the directory in the SD and reinstalled again. The log file since then is attached here. In summary:
- 6.50am: new installation, indoor (no GPS)
- 8.10am - 9am: first trip, no problems
- 11.40 am - 12.00pm: second trip, crashes a-plenty (including one time frozen when recalculating route). The crash is like the app closing without prior or post warning.

The bizarre connections in the new base maps seems to be heavily impacting stability, because it is normal to see a crash while trying to find a route (and what a routes are found!). Other times, strangely, it happens when approaching to toll stations, maybe due to directions being displayed.

Please, Waze team, have a look at it.
Attachments
waze_log.zip
(39.87 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
Brshk1
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

Previous

Return to Waze App