These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Reinstall

Post by Sidewalk
Do I have to wait until after the server updates my points to uninstall/install the Beta (or any other version of Wave)? I tried it once before to swap from the Beta back to 1.3.9 and lost all my recent points (and I got a lot that day :( ) but I tried to install in a different area of the phone memory, so that may have been the problem.

I was going to go back to the Beta since the reason I swapped (constant crashes) happens on the 1.3.9 as well, so I might as well beta test.

Since I bring it up...Waze constantly crashes on me when navigating. I made a long trip yesterday, about 400 miles and Waze crashed no less then 7 times. I used it today without navigating and it only crashed once in about 5 hours. I can't get from my home to school (about 35 miles) without Waze crashing. And since I have it running in my pocket while riding a motorcycle normally, I can't restart it. Today and yesterday was all by car.
Sidewalk

POSTER_ID:32312

Send a message
DroidX

Post by Sidewalk
I always send the logs after every crash. I will send the other file when I can (I have to use the phone to access the internet).
Sidewalk
Send a message
DroidX

Post by The Fej
Can you send the postemortem file from /program files/waze to alpha@waze.com ? (Or perhaps you uploaded the crash logs when the application was restarted ?)
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message