Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

SCOREBOARD WON´T LOAD

Post by
I'm not seeing myself on the scoreboard. Also, I have a rank of 0 and it says ~0 points to next rank. It has been like this since I got the Grown Up Wazer rank. Points are accumulating, but my wazer isn't moving along the line. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and that didn't change anything. Please help, I want my shield!

POSTER_ID:16966797

Send a message

Post by a4bolek
CTerrian wrote:My scoreboard has not worked for the past week. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
:roll:
http://i1.someimage.com/Ams2qHw.png
What really helps is some search before opening a new thread. Problem is widespread.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=102729
a4bolek
Send a message
Hardware:
Nexus 6P Android 7.0
Nexus 5X Android 6.01
Nexus 10 Android 6.01
Waze 4.6.0.1

Post by A_Safe_driverr
I can't see any inbox messages for months. Everything else works fine. I was able to see a thank you message from waze for map editing but that is it. What's the status on this widespread problem??
A_Safe_driverr
Send a message

Post by aequitasXI
Same here on both Android KitKat (GS4) and my fiancée's iPhone on the latest iOS. Seems universal, Waze devs, please fix!
aequitasXI
Send a message

Post by aequitasXI
Hooray, it's fixed!
aequitasXI
Send a message
Last edited by aequitasXI on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by altonb1
I've been having this issue on my Android. I actually started thinking my account had gotten nuked, but I was able to reset my password and re-authenticate to everything so I confirmed I'm still here. :lol:

Any official status update on this?
altonb1
Send a message

Post by amingalls
I've been having the same issue, for the last couple of days. Downloaded an update on my iPhone this evening and the problem is still there. I'm also missing some points from the previous week.
amingalls
Send a message

Post by AndrewTMironov
Same problem.
iOS 7.1.2
AndrewTMironov
Send a message

Post by animatorsd
That is the message I have been getting all morning when trying to click on the Scoreboard and Inbox.
animatorsd
Send a message

Post by animatorsd
Thanks mdavidsonjr
animatorsd
Send a message

Post by arturoyee
On IOS 7.1.2 and Waze 3.8.1 - Inbox is working, but Scoreboard is an Oops!...
arturoyee
Send a message