SCOREBOARD WON´T LOAD

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

SCOREBOARD WON´T LOAD

Postby DaGraw » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:47 am

I am getting the Oop's something went wrong message too. It happens whenever I try to look at the scoreboard and has been doing so for the last few days. I noticed it because the last time I looked at the scoreboard I noticed that I was getting close to the next rank so I have been checking it more often. Until it stopped working. This seems to be happening to more than just me because my friend is getting the same message. Thanks for any help ;)
DaGraw

SCOREBOARD WON´T LOAD

Postby hazylogic » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Android 4.4.2, Waze 3.8.1.0.
Downloaded the app at the start of my road trip, and has been great. However, today, every time I try to look at the scoreboard, it just says "oops..something went wrong"

Any ideas? I tried restarting the phone as well as deleting and reinstalling the app.
hazylogic

Scoreboard Problem

Postby Sirczar » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:58 pm

When I open the score board on my phone it says, Oops! Something went wrong...
please help!
Thanks
Sirczar
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1

scoreboard not working on Nexus 10

Postby sharkura » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:04 pm

for the last two days, I cannot view my scoreboard on the waze mobile app on the Nexus 10. It just gives me a :-( tells me something went wrong, and tells me to try later. I have tried updating the app, but this did not resolve the problem. I have also checked the status page, and there's nothing listed about this problem Is this a known issue?
sharkura

Scoreboard not working on Android

Postby yazzer59 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Just started this week not working. is it related to the new version? I just get the "Something went wrong" notice. I tried reinstall. What's going on?
yazzer59

Scoreboard function not working

Postby dap260 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:46 pm

The scoreboard function has not worked for two days. iPhone 4S with all updates completed, phone rebooted etc. I checkwed status page and saw no mention of system problem.
dap260

Scoreboard Error

Postby CTerrian » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:05 am

My scoreboard has not worked for the past week. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
:roll:
http://i1.someimage.com/Ams2qHw.png
CTerrian

scoreboard down STILL?

Postby crnchNmunch » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:24 am

I seen somewhere everyone is complaining about there scoreboard being down... what is the deal and how much longer??? Anyone else having problems? I was working my way up to a knight and now Idk where I am???
crnchNmunch

Scoreboard

Postby mimulas » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Have received message "Oops! Something went wrong..." for that last three days. Just uninstalled app then reinstalled app to see if that would correct problem. Still receiving same message.
mimulas

Re: Scoreboard won't load

Postby coontex » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:05 am

felohidalgo wrote:Exactly, it is just a matter of time, the update has nothing to do, because, when you open the scoreboard, it is not part of the software itself, it is a web page. In a couple hours I will be able to ask the staff about it, because it is still 4:00am in Israel where the HQ are.

See the above from felohidalgo.
coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider

Next

Return to Waze App