These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by dbrooksjackson
When is Waze going to fix this? I've had this problem for a week now, both on iPad and Android apps. I can see points only by logging into the website, so I know they haven't forgotten me. This seems to be a bug in the latest release, and is clearly affecting more than just a few of us.
dbrooksjackson
Send a message

Post by DD1979
I haven't been able to see my scoreboard or inbox for at least the last 3 days. Every time I try to see it, I get an error screen and "Oops! Something went wrong..." message. I can't tell if I am accumulating points or not because of this error. Anyone else? :?
DD1979
Send a message

Post by Deltajim
Hey,

I came here to post this very thing.

It's been this way for me for over three days now.

Hope my points are still accruing.
Deltajim
Send a message

Post by dpedraza1974
I have the same problem here in Spain. Does anybody know whether is a reported bug?
dpedraza1974
Send a message

Post by droganx
Mine been down for days hope it get fixed soon I try checking on my phone and galaxy tab still showing the same thing.
droganx
Send a message

Post by DrTVin
Whew, glad I'm not alone in this - I was just about to make warrior when the error came up. lol, oh the things we worry about hahahaha
DrTVin
Send a message

Post by Ed_Rock
Hi there,
Just recently joined community. I like app very much, but I've got a problem. Last 3-4 days I not able to check my scoreboard anymore. Every time I tap it I have message - "Oops, something went wrong! There is problem load this page ..." Did somebody had the same problem? Please, let me know how to fix it if you did. Thank you in advance.
Ed_Rock
Send a message

Post by Ed_Rock
Ok, now I see. It is system problem. Hope it will be fixed soon ;)
Ed_Rock
Send a message

Post by ehuff
I think everyone's having this problem... Not sure what's going on right now. It only works from the waze website, but not through the App.
ehuff
Send a message

Post by ehuff
Yeah I think it isn't just a localized problem... However, now that we're talking about scoreboard... why is there not a way to see local/state weekly/all-time rankings on the website like I can from within the app?
ehuff
Send a message