These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by mayondan
I'm having the same issue with scoreboard not loading. started happening the day the new version was automatically updated. I've tried logging out and then back in, but didn't help.

Also, "My Waze" info changed and now incorrectly shows me as having joined Waze a month ago. Actually, it should be 2 months (it showed it correctly before the update).

Wonder why there has been no announcement made as to problem and when it will be resolved?!
mayondan
Send a message

Post by MichaelTutino
This was driving me crazy... glad I am not the only one experiencing it!
MichaelTutino
Send a message

Post by MidnightRider1079
I am having the same problem, seen a few other forum posts about it as well, haven't seen an answer to it yet.
MidnightRider1079
Send a message

Post by mimulas
Have received message "Oops! Something went wrong..." for that last three days. Just uninstalled app then reinstalled app to see if that would correct problem. Still receiving same message.
mimulas
Send a message

Post by MingDD
I had the same problem. And the email did not work either. All emails could not be opened, except the one with the notice for the new version 3.8.1.
MingDD
Send a message

Post by MirceaHoriaaa
image.jpg
(100.12 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
I had to reinstall the waze android app on my phone.The version is 3.9.2.0.Everything is working fine except the scoreboard .Every time time i want to check the scoreboard I get the :"Oops! Something went wrong... "
My device is a Samsung S2.I have a friend with HTC one running the same version 3.9.2.0 and there the scoreboard is loading just fine .So i guess it is not country or zone related.Could it be user related ?
MirceaHoriaaa
Send a message

Post by myrapr
same here. no emails either. if i try to add a new account with my number it says my account is lost is space.
myrapr
Send a message

Post by nibby34
in australia, scoreboard working fine for me, 14.05 or 2.05pm
nibby34
Send a message

Post by nsherrill
Same thing here. Scoreboard won't load. "Oops! Something went wrong..."
nsherrill
Send a message

Post by operaKat
Same here...