These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by coontex
No status update yet on when this issue will be fixed.
coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by coontex
It should still be tracking you drives but it is just not updating. Give it time it will caught up.
coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by coontex
EternalOptimist wrote:
mdavidsonjr wrote:It should still be tracking you drives but it is just not updating. Give it time it will caught up.
I would say I'll hold you to it otherwise I'm coming down there. But then those points would all be lost too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :D :lol:
It has always in the past. This happened a few months ago and it took a little while for them to get it fixes, then came the big points jump I think the day after.
coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by coontex
felohidalgo wrote:Exactly, it is just a matter of time, the update has nothing to do, because, when you open the scoreboard, it is not part of the software itself, it is a web page. In a couple hours I will be able to ask the staff about it, because it is still 4:00am in Israel where the HQ are.
See the above from felohidalgo.
coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by coontex
It is not nothing to do with the update to the waze app. If was happening before the update came out . Be patient the waze staff are working on this as it is an issue with the server. Please read further back in this post to see what they are talking about. It takes time to find the issue . Thanks.
coontex
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by cos2738
mine hasn't worked for the last 2 days either and i try reinstalling the app, updating the app and still nothing is working
cos2738
Send a message

Post by crnchNmunch
I seen somewhere everyone is complaining about there scoreboard being down... what is the deal and how much longer??? Anyone else having problems? I was working my way up to a knight and now Idk where I am???
crnchNmunch
Send a message

Post by crnchNmunch
Wow, thanks for all the positive reassurance. I read the post a few days ago and didn't check again before posting. I just automatically assumed that I'm the only one still having problems. And the first day or 2 of it crashing, my dashboard wasn't updating either. So I hadn't been checking it. But just looked at it and it's all good. Again, thanks for the help.
crnchNmunch
Send a message

Post by crnchNmunch
Marcus_white wrote: To the moderators: I doubt this will help, but maybe. You might want to insert a post in the giant scoreboard thread on the very first page, first post explaining this so a bulk of folks coming in might refrain from creating yet another thread. I am very sure this will continue either way, but it may lessen it some.
Yes, I agree with this! Just a simple "YES WE KNOW, SERVERS ARE STILL DOWN"
crnchNmunch
Send a message

Post by cruiserj
Having the same issues "Oops! Something went wrong...." it's been two days now any status on resolution? thanks
cruiserj
Send a message