These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Issue with updating the ETA

Post by Aquignis
Hi everyone,

I had a problem with the Android 3.7.8.0 app yesterday. While entering a long traffic jam, my ETA was increasing constantly. I was surprised that the app didn't include the traffic jam in my ETA. So I closed the app and opened it again, and the ETA increased instantly by 30 minutes. Maybe there is a problem with the update function of the ETA. And maybe the app didn't update too my itinerary to a better road. I'm sure that I had a working Internet access. I know that this is not the last version of the app but this problem has probably not been solved.

Thanks for your help,
Aquignis.
Aquignis

POSTER_ID:16901532

Send a message

Post by okladriver
I'm using the latest released version for Android and yesterday I had two major jams appear in front of me. They couldn't be avoided since they were on toll roads in the middle of no where and I was given a pop-up that said the ETA had changed. It added almost an hour to the ETA but after I cleared the jams the ETA dropped down to reflect the 30 minutes we had actually spent slowed down.

Might try updating to the newest version because if that functionality was app related and fixed in the new release it won't matter if you're on the old one.
okladriver
Send a message