Switch to full style
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post a reply

Re: some more details on road shields and VIP users

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Here is the original post from krankdy that states that it was 50k edits (the first post in the thread). Seems that 50k to 200k is quite a jump. 100k I could understand...

I think Mega Mapper was equal to (3) editing rights vs. (4).

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10440&p=85241&hilit=mega+mapper#p85241

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Well in any case there were only 4 jumping mega-mappers at the meet, so it's not 100k or it isn't an automatic process.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:31 am

What about another countries shield ? In France for example :mrgreen:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:02 am

Shaigan wrote:What about another countries shield ? In France for example :mrgreen:

In the plan. Not yet available. I have not heard a date suggested. A Euro-based veteran mega-mapper/driver may know otherwise.

Re: Re: some more details on road shields and VIP users

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 am

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
Shaigan wrote:What about another countries shield ? In France for example :mrgreen:

In the plan. Not yet available. I have not heard a date suggested. A Euro-based veteran mega-mapper/driver may know otherwise.

It was discussed in paris, seemed an easy addition, heard nothing since!

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Removing post to avoid confusion. The next post is accurate.
Last edited by Scorp42 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 am

Just to be clear:
We gave the mega mapper to those who still qualified with 50k edits (before we made the change).

However, the standard has changed and now requires 200K edits. You can search our support widget (on waze.com/support) for "VIP users" to see the full list.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 pm

krankyd wrote:You can search our support widget (on waze.com/support) for "VIP users" to see the full list.
Sure I can search for "VIP users" but I cannot see the full list. This is because on my computer, using Chrome with the screen in portrait, the nanorep box only covers about half the screen. The text and table run out the box on the right side and can't figure out how to scroll to see all the text in the point column of the table.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:07 pm

CBenson wrote:
krankyd wrote:You can search our support widget (on waze.com/support) for "VIP users" to see the full list.
Sure I can search for "VIP users" but I cannot see the full list. This is because on my computer, using Chrome with the screen in portrait, the nanorep box only covers about half the screen. The text and table run out the box on the right side and can't figure out how to scroll to see all the text in the point column of the table.

Like this?
Screengrab.jpg
(27.46 KiB) Downloaded 583 times

Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Yes, like that.
Post a reply