These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Nicotunes
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:If you leave "speaker" off, then Waze will announce over the currently active audio channel.
Hi Alan. I hear Waze fine. It is not hearing ME. ;)
Nicotunes
Send a message

Post by pach22
I'm having the same problem as stated above. I would really like to have this feature back and running.
pach22
Send a message

Post by Rscoffey
I am having the same problem. Got voice commands working once, but they subsequently stopped. Tried uninstalling, soft re-set multiple times per the troubleshooting section. I am running a Nokia 928, Windows 8 phone.

Also, it seems that the version of Waze I downloaded from the Microsoft store (app on my phone) is different that what others seem to have. Mine seems to be missing features, drop downs or selections in the setup screen and so forth.

Really like the app as traffic is an issue on my 60 mile daily commute. Having the voice notifications is a real help.
Rscoffey
Send a message

Post by TheKrell
I too have the same problem on Note4 running Lollipop. I can get one Voice Report, sometimes two, then the "I'm sorry..say again...cancelled" loop.

Awesome app to have such a driver safety flaw/bug. It makes it hard (or dangerous) to update others on Road Reports.

REALLY hoping Waze will respond to these posts.
TheKrell
Send a message