These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by jweinberger
coontex wrote:I think this is affecting everyone, not just IOS users. You will get them and should not lose any that you have collected.
But is it going to get fixed? ever?
jweinberger
Send a message

Post by jweinberger
Mine showed up this morning, finally!!
jweinberger
Send a message

Post by MarcyWeber
Mine aRe incorrect / not updated on iOS and dashboard.....very annoying as I too am, so close!
MarcyWeber
Send a message

Post by martinmaloRnR
My dashboard is correctly updated but my iOS app always shows 0 point... annoying.

I'm also using iOS 8.1 with an iPhone 6+
martinmaloRnR
Send a message

Post by mexigirl1
mine has not updated in 9 days now, WAZE replied yesterday and referred me back to my dashboard on waze.com .. REALLY? that's what I did originally! I still do not have points updating.. I am on android system....
mexigirl1
Send a message

Post by MGODLEW
This thread older than 6 months, please use this new thread and please post all future comment here: lost my points on the app
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“

Post by otigimenez
Same thing here. It was fine this morning and now it's gone. Even the points and miles on my dashboard is not correct. This is so frustrating since nobody at WAZE responds and you have not way to contact them.
otigimenez
Send a message

Post by pende_tim
Same issue here with iPhone 4s on IOS 7.0x . There have not been any points updated to my phone for the past 2 weeks or longer. The trip routes show in the map edit page/log with correct routes and miles but this is not making it to my phone.

Also I did a map edit to add a road and parking lot and place of interest and received a message on waze that this was accepted however the "bonus" points for this task are still showing as being able to be earned on my phone's scorecard points.
pende_tim
Send a message

Post by Roothead2
Same problem for me. Started last Thursday, November 6. Still no points through today, November 11.
Roothead2
Send a message

Post by s2kboost
Im having the same issue and friends are too with the points not updating. Has anyone heard anything on this yet??
s2kboost
Send a message