These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

points not updating

Post by jroman7
So for the last 3-4 days, my points in the waze app have not updated. I have driven several hundred miles over the last few days, updated a few location, gas prices, ect. but my points have not changed. They normally update overnight, but now i am worried something is wrong and nothing is getting updated. My points have remained the same in the app and on the map editor on my computer.

iphone 6+, IOS 8.1, Waze 3.9.1
jroman7
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:16981768

Send a message
Level 4 Area Manager in Atlanta, Georgia.

Post by HELGRAMITE
Just one of the occasional "pauses" in Scoreboard updates. Staff has been working on s/w and support releases and this pause is not uncommon. You should be able to confirm your recent Drives in WME. All will settle out in due time without points loss.
HELGRAMITE
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by ilanabenma
How do I check my points on my computer? It has been quite a while since Waze has posted points on my phone app. I also got an odd message the other day when I tried to register a place. It sounded like Waze was blocking me. Will relool at the message and post it if it is still happening.
ilanabenma
Send a message

Post by im4golf
It's been about a week and my points are not updating on the mobile app, as well!
im4golf
Send a message

Post by jroman7
Cool.. I will keep watching.. And yes, my points are updating online in WME, just not the app. Thanks!
jroman7
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jroman7
So, still having the same problem. Just FYI Waze has been acknowledging this issue on their official twitter feed:
https://twitter.com/waze/status/532560131561517056
https://twitter.com/waze/status/532530102249082880
jroman7
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jroman7
ilanabenma wrote:How do I check my points on my computer? It has been quite a while since Waze has posted points on my phone app.
go to http://www.waze.com and in the top right corner click on log in. After you log in click on the little gear icon next to your user name in the top right corner. That is your Dashboard. It shows how many miles you have driven, how many reports you have reported, ect. On the left side under your user name is your total points. This page updates once a day, so it usually won't show todays points.
jroman7
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jroman7
Yup, same here!! Yay!
jroman7
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
Looks like the issue has been fixed.
karlcr9911  
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by Ladybugz4life
Actually, My points haven't updated neither has some of my candy's. Just figured I would share :ugeek:
Ladybugz4life
Send a message