These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by jvanderb
I'm having the same issue too, my points are not updating in the app, or in the map editor.
jvanderb
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
The points will update soon enough. Waze has spoiled us a bit with routine, nightly updates. Right now, they're not doing that for whatever reason. Be patient. They'll push them out soon and everyone should get what they've earned.

Updates used to be monthly, if you were lucky...from what Wazers who have been here longer than me have said before. See, things can always be worse. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
sinned96 wrote:Cant believe this isnt fixed yet. My rank on my dashboard says 84173 Points
Your Ranking is 145219 but on my phone my points are 80939 and my rank is 8910
The phone rank is showing your rank within your state. You also receive separate points for editing versus points accumulated in the app.

https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Your_Rank_an ... point_rank
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
Points do not update every single day. They update whenever Waze decides to push out the update.

karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
Since I didn't pay for the app or pay to use it and since I don't edit for the points, it doesn't really bother me. Sorry

You can always check here for updates: status.waze.com

They also update their Twitter account when there are known issues.

karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
Answering questions or providing information to others has nothing to do with 'concern'. It's trying to be helpful and share knowledge, for which I don't get points. I just enjoy doing it. If you don't enjoy the app for what it does for you or enjoy editing, if you edit, then I would find a better use of my time.

Happy Wazing!

karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by khonie
Same issue. Interestingly, dashboard shows updated points, map editor shows points from a week ago (same as on Android app) :)
khonie
Send a message

Post by klemenko
Same in Germany. Since my drives were recorded I hope I will get the points eventually, at least for the kilometers driven.
klemenko
Send a message

Post by kryddan666
Same here. Not updating since last wednesday.
It's getting a bit frustrating to be honest. I am sure I wil lget them eventually, but I want to see them now. I should have gotten my shield. I have put in over 1300KM since last wednesday. Would be sad if I would miss out.
kryddan666
Send a message

Post by kryddan666
My points have been updated. Atleast on the webpage. Not in the app (Android) though. Atleast not yet, maybe will come later today :)
kryddan666
Send a message