These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Nothing has updated since November 6, 2014

Post by BogartsFalcon
My stats were updated Friday morning November 7, 2014 for what I did the previous day. Since then, even though I have used the app while driving, nothing has updated.

Can someone please help?
BogartsFalcon

POSTER_ID:17001347

Send a message

Post by Barneymiller77
Mine hasn't updated since fifth
Barneymiller77
Send a message

Post by CupcakeRN
I am having the same issue with the app. However, I logged in to Waze.com and my updated points/rank is shown there.
CupcakeRN
Send a message

Epaphras
Send a message

Post by Graymatterz
Same here. iPhone app not updating since Nov 6. Just confirmed website dashboard DOES appear to be updating.
Graymatterz
Send a message

Post by grumpybeemer
Is the app ever going to update again?? Seriously EVER? My app scoreboard is almost 4000 points out of date now.
grumpybeemer
Send a message

Post by imworkinonit
Same here....I DID notice that I had a 'notice' that showed on my screen for just a couple of seconds that said something about some kind of failure, but I was driving and couldn't read the entire notice....something about a card or a connection or something..I'd give ANYTHING to know what it said. I closed Waze, restarted and all seemed fine until I realized that nothing was updating a few days later. I've dutifully read through all the 'other' FAQs and nothing addressed this...it's all about your dashboard showing "0" and setting your country correctly -- all my settings were fine. Mine shows over 9000 points. but my phone only shows 8401. What is concerning me is that there are at least 3 threads havn't had ANY administrator respond to it other than to direct us to other links.....hmmmmm. On one of those links an admin stated it was: "Just one of the occasional "pauses" in Scoreboard updates. Staff has been working on s/w and support releases and this pause is not uncommon. You should be able to confirm your recent Drives in WME. All will settle out in due time without points loss." I was addicted to getting points....the longer I 'chill' the less I'm inclined to care. Deleting may be where I'm headed. I'm not technically savvy like most of you...just a little old lady driving and having fun, but now that it's not fun....I dunno.
imworkinonit
Send a message

Post by KarenSmithNinja1
I guess I'm in the same ballpark as everyone on this thread. Has anyone from waze posted any possible answer or solution to this problem?
KarenSmithNinja1
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
Duplicate post: Points not updating anymore viewtopic.php?t=116601

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
Waze is aware of the issue and they're working on fixing it.

https://twitter.com/waze/status/532560131561517056
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message