These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

setting favorites

Post by weaselmouth
Is there a way to set a favorite by using the current location. I have input an address but it does not show where I am.
Eric
weaselmouth

POSTER_ID:1817401

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
On touchscreen devices, you can tap and hold on the screen then use the menu to save the location. From the Drive To menu you can the go to Saved Locations and add that location as a Favorite.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by pbrockert
Now if there were only a way to sort the favorites list so that the top three that show up on the "Drive to" screen don't happen to be the first three favorites I happen to enter. Maybe they could be weighted by usage if you are not able to allow us to sort them manually. It would save an extra screen load if the top three were our most used locations. I often know the route, but use Waze to anticipate if I need to rush if I'm running late. It's a good estimater of my arrival time.
pbrockert
Send a message

Post by RallyChris
Reorder of favorites is coming. The edit panel is in the latest beta for iPhone, just not fully functional yet.
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png