Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
thuisfront
Send a message
Iphone 4s - Waze 3.7

Post by thuisfront
When I had an Android phone I did it with file manager, that was easy.

I also had my Iphone jailbreaked and then it was quiet easy too. But I removed the jailbreak and now I want the custom schemes back, because I like them more than the default schemes.
Thans for all the information.

Ps. I hope that my English is not so bad.
thuisfront
Send a message
Iphone 4s - Waze 3.7

Post by tkr85
Hi all,
Testing, and editing skin i tried to make railroad more wider, but when i changed Thickness to something more than 1 map start showing a Railoroad Label (In Poland almost all railroads have name "PKP"),
how to hide this label ?

Code: Select all

Railroads.LabelDeclutter: 1
It seems than we can not only hide (or show, for exaple for 4x4 Trail) label, but change also a color, and a background:

Code: Select all

Railroads.LabelColor: #ff000088 # this working 100%  #rrggbbaa
Railroads.LabelBgColor: #ff000088 # this dont working, but should
Its good idea to add this to wiki.

Example:

4X4 trail has color label, diffrent from regular road, and this line with 2 dark border is railroad without label.
tkr85
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by toggeli
Hi, I made a visual editor for color schemes on Android (Toggelis Waze Editor). Tell me if you like it and what features you'd like to see.
http://scooo.free.fr/twe/ic_launcher.pnghttp://scooo.free.fr/twe/screenshot_vy_small.png
toggeli
Send a message

Post by toggeli
@cuntis
I will adapt the editor as soon as possible but for now I don't have access to the new waze version. Perhaps somebody could send me an beta apk or at least a zipped skins folder ?

@Olestas
Ok I'll create a topic in the addons forum.
toggeli
Send a message

Post by toggeli
ok thanks I'll have a look
toggeli
Send a message

Post by toggeli
It was removed bu user Ylmaz33 without explanation so I reinstalled it:
https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Custom_color_schemes
toggeli
Send a message

Post by toggeli
levin wrote: Note: in 4.0 the waze folder is no longer under /sdcard but rather under /data/data - Root access is required to modify color schemes :-(
Day scheme path: /data/data/com.waze/waze/skins/default/day/12/schema
Night scheme path: /data/data/com.waze/waze/skins/default/night/schema
Hi Levin, thanks for your work. What apk are you referring to? Because I installed version v.3.9.9.907 and the skin dirs are still at the same public place /storage/sdcard0/waze/skins. There is no /data/data/com.waze/waze dir for me.
toggeli
Send a message

Post by toggeli
Hi, Toggelis color scheme editor for Waze 4 is out with some additional features:

* Editable road width
* Editable border sizes
* Automatically convert 3.x schemes to 4.x
* Copy / paste schemes as text

You can get it from here (it will not be published on the playstore until Waze comes out).

And here is the "Waze 3 skins reloaded" pack (10 of the 12 standard W3 skins converted to W4).
toggeli
Send a message

Post by toggeli
Thank you! Private roads and parking lots are now editable. Import from gmail attachment works: version 1.4.3 is out. Now you can import skins directly from Gmail attachments too. https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Scripts/Toggelis_Waze_Editor
toggeli
Send a message