These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

No more Wazers

Post by gabessdsp
So when I first started using waze I could see people everywhere using it. Now I know people are using it because I'm getting thanked for my reports and such, but how come I no longer see people on the map? Occasionally I see another person but they are "stuck" and no longer move like they used to.
gabessdsp

POSTER_ID:17018411

Send a message

Post by gabessdsp
HMmm that option is enabled, but instead of doing it like it did before where it showed the wazer, and it kinda faded and moved along the route now it shows the wazers avatar but it stays there and won't move at all.
gabessdsp
Send a message

Post by gabessdsp
I do have that option enabled, but I would imagine they are there long enough as it is highway travel. Unless there are ) wazers around me that drive more than 3 miles which is unlikely.
gabessdsp
Send a message

Post by pacoinurreta
Wazers are not "live", when you see a Wazer it is like a ghost, it was there a few minutes earlier. Maybe the ones going around you arent staying long enough.

Make sure you have the ability to see other Wazers on the map enabled. Settings>Visual>Show on Map> Wazer
pacoinurreta
Send a message