These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

exhastive list of maps symbols

Post by guy_chemla
hello,
would be useful to have in the help a legend explaining all the symbols that may appear on a waze map. for instance, i could not find in https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Waze_symbols
the attached symbol recurring nany times on the map
guy_chemla

POSTER_ID:17028738

Send a message
Attachments

Post by BlueWRXsubaru
+1
My screen is filled with icons that I cannot make out while I am driving. A legend would be nice. I searched around on the help page but was unable to find any articles describing all the icons that can appear on the screen. Most icons appear too small on my screen for me to discern while my phone is in a dock on my dashboard, usually overlapping each other.
BlueWRXsubaru
Send a message

Post by guy_chemla
Thanks

Yet a full and detailed symbol legend is a bare minimum :)

... and there have been plenty of these on a totally free fluid road which is why i posed in the first place
guy_chemla
Send a message

karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by Nomenclator1677
Road cut for different reasons : it could be road that are cut due to the winter (snowing...), works on the roads that need the road to be cut...
Nomenclator1677
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
AM Massif des Bauges / Bout du Lac d'Annecy
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... _0M_6c.png
“« ”Emmanuel Macron : Une révolution ne s’invite pas, c’est le peuple qui la décide” Beyrouth - août 2020»

La démocratie, c’est deux loups et un agneau qui votent sur ce qu’ils vont manger à midi.

La liberté, c’est un agneau bien armé qui conteste le vote ! »
Benjamin Franklin