These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Waze App Error

Post by alancanale88
Hello:
         Few weeks, I am with my Nokia N8-00 ago. I stopped working the Waze application. Before he used perfectly, with wifi or mobile data (GSM / 3G). I had to make a hard reset the phone for problems, reinstall and I Waze logs in to my account.
I get the message that there is GPS when I tested with the application of Nokia "Maps" and walk ten, takes a while, but it works correctly. Besides that mistake that I did not recognize the GPS, I get that I'm in another part of the world, as I have seen with another account that security had I appear in Cape Town.
I saved my favorite home here and elsewhere before Android if you appeared in another city / town, you are going to a favorite and you changed and recognized quickly where you were.
But with the "Nokia N8-00" do not recognize it, I tested with my home and nothing tells me that does not work with more than 1600km, and seen in the warnings I go like I'm there 12,000km .
What is the fault of any use? I have reinstalled waze 2.0 and 6 times and nothing, I have left a while if you have managed nor anything. I tested with 2.1 application and at first seems arrow shows you where you are, but then charge and you pointing like you're in Cape Town without gps and arrow.
The error has been because the Nokia Store has stopped working? Because before you :oops:
alancanale88

POSTER_ID:17035253

Send a message