Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Waze iOS beta confirmation issue.

Post by kazahkn
To Waze,

I recently had an issue signing up to the Waze beta test. I was accepted as a tester on the 17th of December 2014 with another email address that does not correspond with my apple identity using the testflight program on IOS. I cannot receive the new Waze builds. I have now changed my email address and now I am unable to access the beta program. The original email address was a gmail address and it has now been changed to an iCloud email address . I would still like to participate and access the beta builds.

A fellow wazer tried to solve my problem by providing with a link to builds that was linked to their own Waze account. Unfortunately that has not solved my issue, and it has only created an issue where the fellow wazer that provided me with the accepted beta link cannot access the beta builds either because the wazer provided me with the accepted link which has locked out the wazers account.
kazahkn

POSTER_ID:12323762

Send a message
kazahkn

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Please log into the centercode site and use the forums there. There is nothing about app beta on these forums.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ