These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Waze pick up

Post by alezp2000
Does waze still have the pick up function where you can send a location request to someone to get there location and they can see how far you are from them? If so how do you get to it?
alezp2000

POSTER_ID:16940397

Send a message

Post by a4bolek
volkeru wrote:I also miss this really great function! It was one of the main reasons for me to use waze. It's a pity that this great feature has gone! :cry:
You have registered here few hours ago and you are missing feature that has never been implemented yet. :shock:

What is it that I am missing. :?:
a4bolek
Send a message
Hardware:
Nexus 6P Android 7.0
Nexus 5X Android 6.01
Nexus 10 Android 6.01
Waze 4.6.0.1

Post by chriscompo
Want this feature back with hey . navigate to my location then for fun or need help options!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chriscompo
Send a message

Post by CkmanMeow
Any news on when it will be back???

I need this feature! I've been using geoflik but would really help if it was all in one app.
CkmanMeow
Send a message

Post by Fingers420
I would love to have this feature. I have four kids and when they are out with their friends the other parents and I take turns dropping and picking them up. Not too bad when it is a movie theater but at a mall (with lots of exits) it would be easier to just nav to their location. And for crowded events they could send me a location not as busy with traffic making it less frustrating to get to them.
Fingers420
Send a message

Post by SwenVandenberk
At this moment it's not present anymore but I understood that Waze is planning on bringing it back at some point though. It was a very nice feature especially because you could also use it with people that don't have waze installed.
SwenVandenberk
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SwenVandenberk
You can use the waze app without being registered on the forum.

And this function existed when I started using waze. They dropped it in some release, don't know when.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk
SwenVandenberk
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by volkeru
I also miss this really great function! It was one of the main reasons for me to use waze. It's a pity that this great feature has gone! :cry:
volkeru
Send a message