These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

having difficulty with the map on my htc desire 820s...

Post by Hins88
Any solution for this problem.ill link a picture.hope some1 could help me resolve this or waitong for and update.was frustated nt having this apps not working properly :(
Hins88

POSTER_ID:17047696

Send a message
Attachments

Post by ericloe
i'm also having the same issue....any solutions for this? :(
ericloe
Send a message

Post by Hins88
Tried b4.still the same occur.most probably because of qhd display.any other solution?
Hins88
Send a message

Post by MoodZy
Have you tried turning your phone in lanscape (like physically turning the phone) and then turning it back? I have read this was a temporary way to bypass a map problem that looked very similar to yours.
MoodZy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Churchill

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/Waze_signature_AM_only.png

Post by MoodZy
PoseidoNRH wrote:Hi there, yes i tried turning phone in lanscape and back again. It helps a little but still the boxes that overlap the roads is still there which is kind of annoying :(
Have you tried to empty the map cache on your phone? (see Settings > Advanced > Data Transfer > Refresh Map of my Area)
MoodZy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Churchill

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/Waze_signature_AM_only.png

Post by PoseidoNRH
Yes, it has been a while..any solutions?
PoseidoNRH
Send a message
Attachments

Post by PoseidoNRH
Hi there, yes i tried turning phone in lanscape and back again. It helps a little but still the boxes that overlap the roads is still there which is kind of annoying :(
PoseidoNRH
Send a message

Post by SwenVandenberk
Did you try a manual map refresh? Settings, advanced, data transfer, refresh map of my area...
SwenVandenberk
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by teeming
I am having the exact problem with my Desire 820s too. I tried the refresh map method and is not working.

Anybody have any new solution ?
teeming
Send a message