These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Login Failed, Wrong login. Login works on Desktop but not Ap

Post by GUYILO
I cannot log into the Waze app on my phone. I can log in no problem on my desktop computer and my account seems accurate. It shows my miles and my points. But it is not possible on my phone app, I just get a "Login Failed: Wrong login". How do I get my desktop account back onto my phone app?
GUYILO

POSTER_ID:17049020

Send a message
Last edited by GUYILO on Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by GUYILO
hello? anyone? no Waze support?
GUYILO
Send a message

Post by j99m99
I had what seemed like the same issue. I logged into Waze via my PC with my 6 character username and 6 character password, with no problem. I do have an email address but it wasn't used to log into the Waze website. I was logged into my old iPhone 4S with the same credentials. I was trying to use the same account on my new iPhone 6, but it wasn't an option. I went into 'Settings' > 'Account & Login' and it asked me to enter my phone number, I entered it. The phone number wasn't in their data base and it came back and said something like 'Bad News Bucko, your account was not found." Then I believe it gave me another option to log in (Username and Password). Why couldn't that have been an option to start with??? I entered my credentials and was able to log in. Hope this helps.
j99m99
Send a message