Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Android 2.3.4 - Inbox "Oops" issue

Post by papersun
For several weeks now, new road report thank you messages coming to my inbox give me the "Oops! Something went wrong" message. While this doesn't interfere with the primary function of Waze, I am curious to know if it can be fixed. I'm running an ancient version of Android (2.3.4) on a rather memory-starved phone (LG-VM701), but up until this point, I had been able to receive messages without a problem. Strangely, the "Calling All Wazers" message came through just fine. I would clear the cache, but I am reluctant to dump the Favorite destinations I've already entered. My country is the USA. Thanks in advance.
papersun

POSTER_ID:16986587

Send a message

Post by Dodge1948
Same here galaxy s4 with 4.4.2 and waze 3.9.4.0. I was able to get messages a few weeks ago
Dodge1948
Send a message

Post by Dodge1948
Dodge1948 wrote:Same here galaxy s4 with 4.4.2 and waze 3.9.4.0. I was able to get messages a few weeks ago
Looks like it's been fixed. I was able to read them last night.
Dodge1948
Send a message

Post by Morris001
I have this problem for several weeks. Deleted the Waze application from my phone and uploaded a new one. It did not fix the problem. I have Nokia Lumia 925 Windows.
Morris001
Send a message

Post by n8nagel
Having the same issue on a brand new HTC One M9 running Android 5.0.2.
n8nagel
Send a message

Post by rickyplascencia
I am also having this issue, but on an iPhone 6. Any advice would be great
rickyplascencia
Send a message

Post by runthegauntlet
Same issue on Samsung GS5. Has been for quite some time. I wish we could access the inbox from the desktop version.
runthegauntlet
Send a message