Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Points to next level

Post by AMGboy
Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced the following issue:
I was -600 points to the next level and today I checked, I am -19000 points to the next level!

I notice my rank has jumped significantly but not my level :(

Thanks,
KH
AMGboy

POSTER_ID:17046955

Send a message

Post by AMGboy
Hi,

Thanks for the reply
I did read the wiki and it doesn't actually explain my situation.

Of course I understand that other users points increase as well but somehow in this case it seems totally disproportionate that the target has shifted quite drastically.

Thanks again.
AMGboy
Send a message

Post by Flash604
You're brought up a valid issue, and searches seem to indicate that just like the answer you receive here, it's been long ongoing with no answers.

My own experience:
  • About 1.5 months ago I had ~1000 points to go to the next level.
  • Within a week I had it down to 0 points.
  • I remained at the same level for the past 5 weeks, always with 0 points to go
  • Over that period I worked my way up from a rank of 3.1 million to 2.6 million
  • Suddenly today, I'm still at the same level, but have ~1,087 points to go to the next level.
  • But on the other hand, I'm suddenly ranked at 53,137 (on that screen only, elsewhere I remain at 2.6 million).
With the number of complaints in the forums over the years it's obvious that the levels really aren't well maintained and have little status.
Flash604
Send a message

Post by omba_de
What you're describing is the wazers-level, meaning that your icon has now a shield, or sword or crown...
Please read the waze-wiki page for answering the rest of your question [emoji6]
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/0/00/AtericSig.png

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert

Post by ucol
AMGboy wrote:Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced the following issue:
I was -600 points to the next level and today I checked, I am -19000 points to the next level!

I notice my rank has jumped significantly but not my level :(

Thanks,
KH
I have same problem, last week, I have 9000 to next, and I worked hard, to make it 5000 to next yesterday!

but this morning, it became 19000!!!
ucol
Send a message