Waze is killing music playing on strat up

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Waze is killing music playing on strat up

Postby Papleaka » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Hello,

I have installed waze on my car kit system which runs on android 4.2.2. so I installed waze v3.7.8.0. It was working just fine till today when google playstore made some updates and then when i strat up waze apk the music which should run in background stops running. If i tap home button the music strats playin again. Same with the radio apk. Does anybody had this problem before? Why music apk or radio apk does not work simultaneously with waze apk like before? I tried to uninstall waze and reinstall but it's the same...

Please help!
Papleaka

Re: Waze is killing music playing on strat up

Postby Papleaka » Tue May 12, 2015 12:25 pm

Ok, I resolve that problem with an update of car head unit firmeware. Now the music doesn't stop when Waze starts up and running. Now I face another issue, when waze need to make an announcement the music is paused instead of lower the music volume. I tried this on my phone and is the same problem. It can be fixed?
Papleaka

Return to Waze App