These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

No points on a 1228 mile trip?

Post by DjSaneR
My points didn't accumulate during a 1228 mile trip. Whenever I reported an incident it would say 6 points, however, when looking at the score board my points didn't change. I tried logging out/in. Also tried reinstalling the app. No luck - any ideas?
DjSaneR

POSTER_ID:17071889

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
It looks like you just signed up for Waze today - the scoreboard updates once a day (and sometimes takes a few days to start working when you first join). See Item #7 of the FAQ for more information about how long it could take drives to process.

Since you are new here, I would also suggest reading the handful of posts in the ! ATTENTION: READ HERE FIRST ! section too.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by DjSaneR
I started using the app 3 months ago and had roughly 19k points. This is just my first time posting on the forum
DjSaneR
Send a message

Post by kdevries
DjSaneR wrote:My points didn't accumulate during a 1228 mile trip. Whenever I reported an incident it would say 6 points, however, when looking at the score board my points didn't change. I tried logging out/in. Also tried reinstalling the app. No luck - any ideas?
Long trips can take longer before they are processed. Sometimes up to a couple of days.
kdevries
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://s.waze.tools/gc.png
Regio Manager: Fryslân
Country Manager: The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
Country Manager: Denmark
Bekijk de wiki
Waze woordenlijst