These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

suggestion for improvment

Post by nateskate3
I love this app. I think that if there was a button to use when reporting hazards mainly potholes and stopped vehicles that you could push to identify which lane they were in would help users avoid them better. Right now you are alerted to a hazard but you still have to show down and look for it. If the user knew what lane it was in they could move out of that lane and not have to avoid it. A simple lane numbering system could be used. Numbering the lanes from 1-6 left to right for each side of the road. So when you report a pothole it would ask my side or other side like it does currently, but then show buttons for each lane with there numbers. It could also help with construction. By identifying if a lane is closed. So that the user could already move to a usable lane before getting stuck trying to merge or of the closed land. I imagine someone has suggested this before. Like I said I don't know where to look. This is an amazing app. Keep up the great work.
nateskate3

POSTER_ID:17072627

Send a message