These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Apple 6+ Sound Stops

Post by mrbig2015
The sound on the Apple 6+ stops working all the time I take the App off and add it back on and same thing will go on it stops working at times as I drive or if I go to start a new drive will not work I have to go in and out of the App and close it 6 to 7 times and it will start this is not good for the phone members I do know have had the same thing go on I cant find a better fix just cant take the App off all the time if this will not fix it any Apple/members have any good I dears for me Thank you
mrbig2015
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17069701

Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
I have an iPhone 6 and have not experienced any of these issues. Have you uninstalled the app and reinstalled it?
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
On your iPhone, hold the home button + lock button down for 8-10 seconds until the white Apple logo appears. Once it restarts, try the Waze app again.
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by mrbig2015
yes 4 to 5 times Apple will not help it climes it is a 3rd party App can you help?
mrbig2015
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mrbig2015
OK I see if this will help Thank you
mrbig2015
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message