Just a few comments on the latest iPhone version.
- Labels are now in the direction of the road - I LOVE it! Great, great work. Some suggestions: make them more stable, they jump on/off like a stroboscope sometimes, even when standing still in traffic. Also, please do something about the city labels, they are annoying for some reason (and look out of place), maybe make them transparent, bigger or a different color.
- I LOVE the map colors. However, highways have the same color as streets, please change that. Also, they don't work in night mode (I set my client to night mode everytime, it's easier to see, roads don't look washed out in that view, easier on the eyes.
- Reporting a second speedcam crashes the app. First one goes through OK. Logs sent.
- Still losing a lot of routes even with decent network connection
- Makes the iPhone reboot occasionally. Might want to work with Apple on that one, no user mode app (even if it's an app bug) should crash the phone. Logs sent.
Thank you, Waze really is slowly becoming better and better.