These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

All points and achievements missing after a notification

Post by No-Pity
All of my points and achievements are missing after I received a calendar-sync notification this morning. The weird thing about this, is I have the calendar sync disabled. I'm not sure why I was sent that notification.

After logging into my account on the website, it still shows "55081 Points - Your Ranking is 496578", however in-app I see zero points and my level is Baby Wazer. It still correctly shows my account name, mood and start date, so that's strange too.

Pretty irritating. I almost had my crown. :/
Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 4.14.10 PM.png
(15.15 KiB) Downloaded 315 times
No-Pity

POSTER_ID:17106418

Send a message
Attachments

Post by Gman462
I had the exact same thing happen today.
Gman462
Send a message

Post by MGODLEW
Verify you are signed in? How might be related to: lost my points on the app
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“

MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“

Post by No-Pity
Yep, verified that I was signed in.

This issue has to be tied to the notification. I shouldn't have received it, as my calendar sync isn't enabled. It's almost as if someone else's notification got sent to my UDID and their data overwrote mine.
No-Pity
Send a message

Post by No-Pity
This morning my Points and Achievements were back, however I am about 1,000 points short of where I should be.

As shown in the screenshot above, the web log-in still shows that I have 55,081 points. In the app, I am only credited with 54,821 points. :/
No-Pity
Send a message