These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

New iPhone, lost my account

Post by HenryRutherfordHill
Just got a new iPhone 6, and went into Waze to log in. I'm not sure if I had authorized with Facebook when I originally made my account, but I went through that anyways and verified my phone number. Now it's saying I created my account today and I've lost all of my points and favorite locations and such. I use Waze for work everyday and was a royal wazer, so is my old account lost for good?
HenryRutherfordHill

POSTER_ID:17108658

Send a message

Post by DavidAbarca
Logout and login again, and wait a couple of hours for the servers to send your data

Sent from my iPad using Tap
DavidAbarca
Experts
Experts
Send a message
Just another service provided by your friendly neighborhood Global Waze Champ

iPhone 14
Waze Beta Last Version

Post by DavidAbarca
4 days minimum, also what was your username before your iPhone 6? Are you using the same phone number that you verified before your iPhone 6?

Sent from my iPad using Tap
DavidAbarca
Experts
Experts
Send a message
Just another service provided by your friendly neighborhood Global Waze Champ

iPhone 14
Waze Beta Last Version

Post by dockpilot
Nothing. It's lost like mine was. And because of this I no longer care to report for point purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dockpilot
Send a message

How long should I be waiting before it gets worrying? Still haven't gotten the data back.
HenryRutherfordHill
Send a message

It's the same phone number, I'm pretty sure my username was the default one from Facebook, so the one I have now. But if it'll take 4 days I should probably wait a little longer, thanks for the help in the meantime.
HenryRutherfordHill
Send a message

So it's been nine days, and my info/stats still haven't shown up. What can I do to get my data back?
HenryRutherfordHill
Send a message

Post by MoodZy
You can check your points and stats here : https://www.waze.com/dashboard
If you don't see anything here, it is likely you created a new account instead of using the old one.
If you see something there, in the end it will be synced with your phone. :)
MoodZy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Churchill

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/Waze_signature_AM_only.png