Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by jawbreaker1222
+1 It can be hard to hear the nav instructions over the music sometimes and I end up having to always look at the directions visually.
jawbreaker1222
Send a message

Post by jteammn
MotionX's Drive app allows pausing IF you start the audio from the iPod app in Drive. Thus the Drive app is the one that has full control.

This seems like a relatively straightforward solution.
jteammn
Send a message

Post by marneysdad
Another podcast listener who would love this feature to be added to the iOS client.
marneysdad
Send a message
iPhone 4, latest iOS version, latest Waze version

Post by OldGnome
If the pause is programmed in, it should be an option. I am a musician and my Garmin regularly drove me crazy while listening to music because it would interrupt the music, instead of overriding the audio.
OldGnome
Send a message

Post by rossi141
I would also like this - I spend my life driving and listening to audiobooks. This is the only feature that keeps me using Navigon. Navigon does a little more than a simple pause, however. It pauses and rewinds a couple of seconds. Is this the official place to ask for features? If so, how do we know if/when this feature will be allowed in?
rossi141
Send a message

Post by Scott216
I'll add my vote for this feature.
Scott216
Send a message

Post by top_gun_de
This should be easy for the integrated ipod player. My navigation solution - Navigon - handles this as described. It offers two modes: Music and podcast. In music mode, it mutes the plyback but doen't pause it. In podcast mode, it pauses playback for the spoken directions.

Best regards,

Detlev

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by wlbaird
Another podcast listener who would love this feature to be added to th iOS app.

Thanks for explaining how to evoke this feature with the MotionX app.
wlbaird
Send a message