Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Huge leap in points required to level up. Is this normal?

Post by unsliced
I understand that the points limits for each of the various levels are soft and can change, but last week I was ~71 points from getting to Waze Royalty.

On Monday I look to see if the scoreboard has been updated - it has, but now I need over 15000! I get that it's summer, so maybe people are piling in the miles on holiday trips, but according to the graphic, I'm now about a third of the way back through the Knights.

A little back of the envelope calculations - Knights are from 1-4%, I rank about 25000th and a third of the way through, so I'm now about 2% through from being nearly 1% - all of which means I've been overtaken in a single week (and in a week where I did quite a lot of mileage) by about 12,500 people.

So I admit that this could well be accurate, it just has the feelings of a bit of a gaming of the system? Anyone else feeling that something strange happened with the last update?
unsliced

POSTER_ID:4729900

Send a message