These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

MyVoiceInWaze addon

Post by hebermc
A brazilian business has created an app that allows you to add your own voice to Waze, they also give you the option to download voices created by other users:
http://www.minhavoznowaze.com/

No idea if waze allows the creations of addons to the app, but it is surprising that none (to my knowledge) have shown up before.

EDIT: Link to play store Here
Because of access restrictions on Apple it wont work on iOS.
hebermc
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ

POSTER_ID:6682780

Send a message

Post by hebermc
KuniaKid wrote:Why in hell would I want to hear me give me directions? Or worse yet, my wife? How narcissistic can we be as a society? Selfies? Selfie sticks? OMG, WTF, ROFLCOPTER
Well, I agree adding your voice is silly, but it would be fun to add someone elses voice like your grandma or your 2 year old kid. :lol:
hebermc
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
Why in hell would I want to hear me give me directions? Or worse yet, my wife? How narcissistic can we be as a society? Selfies? Selfie sticks? OMG, WTF, ROFLCOPTER
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
hebermc wrote:Well, I agree adding your voice is silly, but it would be fun to add someone elses voice like your grandma or your 2 year old kid. :lol:
Can't argue with that...
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message