These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by TEApartier
Hello. I have the Motorola Droid Turbo 2 with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. When I log on to the app I don't have any roads, only a white background with my vehicle icon & other markers. The voice file won't download either. I allowed all app permissions, allowed full gps access, & made sure nothing is blocked. I've uninstalled/reinstalled many times as well. Please advise if this may be a known issue or isolated to my device.
TEApartier
Send a message
Attachments

Post by TEApartier
Hello. I have the Motorola Droid Turbo 2 with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. When I log on to the app I don't have any roads, only a white background with my vehicle icon & other markers. The voice file won't download either. I allowed all app permissions, allowed full gps access, & made sure nothing is blocked. I've uninstalled/reinstalled many times as well. Please advise if this may be a known issue or isolated to my device.
TEApartier
Send a message
Attachments

Post by tecarlock
I am still having the blank app issue. I have tried the Uninstall reboot reinstall but I am still having issues. HTC m9. Any help would be appreciated.
tecarlock
Send a message

Post by theorangeangle
I've been having this problem too, and it seems to affect navigation. Certain parts of my map are blank but show up when zoomed out very far. When driving into a blank area, Waze acts like my current route doesn't matter and says "proceed to route". Then the app gets slow and evuentally crashes if I try to report, stop/ start a drive, or check alternate routes. It makes Waze unusable and I've had to switch to Google maps over the past few hours because the app kept crashing. I really hope this gets fixed.

Imgur album because I can't upload pics larger than 256kb
theorangeangle
Send a message

Post by thepeaceelise
I just got a replacement phone when my galaxy s5 screen died on me, and when I re-downloaded Waze, it not only didn't want to let me login as myself (probably because I was still on the old phone) but all of my maps were also blank. I only had points on it (Like gas stations I think) and my starting arrow. Even after uninstalling twice, nothing. I drive for Lyft and don't want to use another map :(
thepeaceelise
Send a message

Post by timcampbel
I use a Samsung Galaxy S6 for work. I purchased the S7 for personal use. I have been using Waze for at least 4 years. Never had a problem until now. The Waze on S6 works great. I installed Waze on the S7 and it does not work! I get no map display, no voice download and it says that it cannot connect to the network. Everything else on the S7 connects to the networks.

While Waze if running, the car icon appears to be moving on the screen, but nothing else. Does anybody else have this issue? Has anybody found a correction? I have tried working with Waze support, but they are extremely slow and have only made a suggestion to search on 2##2 then send in the log to them. Sorry, no network connection within Waze.

Thanks
timcampbel
Send a message
Attachments

Post by Tomskii
asbwo wrote:Yes, I've exact same problem with my Xperia m4 aqua.
I've had Cedric send his log files to Waze to help them identify the problem. Could you all send your logs by using this tutorial https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6207025 ?

Make sure to fill in the form in the tutorial after having sent the log files via your waze client ;)

Tom
Tomskii
Send a message

Post by Tomskii
Not yet I'm afraid. Waze knows the problem is there, I just don't know if they're going to do something about it yet.. way to lose users anyways..
Tomskii
Send a message

Post by Tomskii
Got the message from cedric that 3.9.5.1 RC doesn't solve this issue. Waze can we at least get a reply?
Tomskii
Send a message

Post by Tomskii
There will be a solution but let's be patient. Keep in touch with them (stalk them if needed).
Tomskii
Send a message